This is me, a car crash of goth and metal, with punk blood and industrial guts spewing over the steering wheel. I have a life-long fascination with horror and the occult, I love all kinds of animals and I’m extremely outdoorsy.
Get to know me, steal the questions or just go back Home. (Updated 2018-01-25)
WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last beverage: Coffee. My favorite drug.
2. Last phone call: To my partner in crime. I’m not a phone person, mine is basically a high-tech mp3-player.
3. Last text message: Same as above.
4. Last song you listened to: Requiem – Two Witches
5. Last time you cried: During a funeral last week.
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice: Yes, I’m a slow learner.
7. Been cheated on: I have my suspicions.
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: Nah, more kissing to the people. Or wait, I have kissed a person with truly bad breath, that was not a good first kissing impression.
9. Lost someone special: A few people have come and gone.
10. Been depressed: Without highs and lows, what are we?
11. Been drunk and threw up: I’ve made some less intelligent decisions, but it sure have been fun.
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
14. Purple (all the colors of a bruise, more or less
THIS YEAR (2018), HAVE YOU:
15. Made a new friend: Nah. I’m picky and antisocial.
16. Fallen out of love: No, the bats still flutter in my rib cage.
17. Laughed until you cried : Yes, but I do it often. Heart-on-the-sleeve-girl.
18. Met someone who changed you: No. It takes a lot to change my mindset. But it’s only January so who knows.
19. Found out who your true friends were: I don’t believe in putting my friend’s up to tests like that. Of course things can happen and relationships change but as long as you don’t intentionally hurt me I’ll stick around like an annoying cold.
20. Found out someone was talking about you: No, but then again I have very few people I count as friends.
21. Done anything you regretted: No, but I’m not a big believer of regret (even though I often think what if…)
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: At least 90%. I’m not using Facebook too much though.
23. How many kids do you want to have: None and never wanted any.
24. Do you have any pets: Yes, a snake, two cats and a guinea pig. All of them are rescues/been given to me.
25. Do you want to change your name: I actually have changed my name, 11 years ago.
26. What did you do for your last birthday: Had some family over. It was a Sunday.
27. What time did you wake up today: Around 5 AM the first time. Hungry kitties are the spawn of Satan.
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: (Re)Watching Criminal Minds, season 1.
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: Next opportunity for good long-exposure photos.
30. Last time you saw one of your parents: Monday, three days ago.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life? I wish I could afford to buy an old house on the countryside. Sick and tired of living in an apartment in town.
32. What are you listening to right now?: Shadows – Brotherhood
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: Yes… But it’s not a very common name in Sweden so the question feels extremely valid.
34. What’s getting on your nerves right now: The weather. All the lovely snow disappeared yesterday. It was 4 magical days.
35. Most visited webpage: Probably forums or WordPress.
36. Whats your real name: Septicemia. Didn’t I tell you I changed it already? (No, it’s not.)
37. Nicknames: A lot of variations of the name of a certain mammal.
38. Relationship Status: Engaged to the most amazing person on the planet.
39. Zodiac sign: Sagittarius and/or Dragon.
40. Male or female?: Female.
41. Elementary: Small-town Swedish school.
42. Middle School: Same tiny school.
43. High school/College: 3 horrible years at the local high school.
44. Hair color: My hair is currently black and I’m sticking to that.
45. Long or short: Hair? It’s long. Trying to get it really long before I do something drastic and shave it off.
46. Height: Almost 180 cm.
47. Do you have a crush on someone? Mhm.
48: What do you like about yourself? My sense of humor, taste in music and movies and very entertaining sarcasm.
49. Piercings: Yes, I have them.
50. Tattoos: A few. But feel an extreme urge for more.
51. Righty or lefty: Politically? Nah, that’s boring. I’m somewhat ambidextrous.
52. First injury: I almost suffocated on hard candy as a baby.
53. First best friend: I believe that has to be a boy named Hugo.
54. First Kiss: Ages ago, back in middle school.
55. First sport you joined: Riding school. I had my first real lesson when I was 4.
56. First vacation: Probably Mallorca. I was 2,5 and can only remember a lot of cats.
57. First Alcoholic beverage : I’m guessing beer but it was such a long time ago. It could’ve been Xide (yuck!) and not beer, when I think about it.
58. First time getting arrested: Even if I had, I wouldn’t admit it online. But of course I wouldn’t get arrested, such an amateur move.
59. Eating: Nothing, should probably get some breakfast.
60. Drinking: Just finished my coffee.
61. I’m about to: Take a shower.
62. Listening to: IAMX- Happiness.
YOUR FUTURE :
63. Dreams? Living in my own awesome house, having a bunch of dogs and horses. Going out on adventures all the time.
64. Want kids?See question 23.
65. Get Married? It seems like it will happen, yes.
66. Career? I’m the kind of person who wants a lot of time, not a lot of money.
WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes: To look at? Eyes. But a good set of lips are important, especially if you want to kiss them more than once.
68. Hugs or kisses: I’m a greedy monster and want both.
69. Shorter or taller: Who cares?
70. Older or Younger: It’s more about where you are and want in life than about age.
71. Romantic or spontaneous: Spontaneous. I’m working on the romance.
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: Arms. Arms and shoulders.
73. Sensitive or loud: Sensitive. I get tired from loud people.
74. Hook-up or relationship: Depends but I prefer my current relantionship to any hook-up.
75. Troublemaker or hesitant: Those aren’t opposites.
76. Looks or Personality: Personality if I have to spend more than 15 minutes with someone.
HAVE YOU EVER :
77. Drank hard liquor: Yes. I’m a goth cliche and love absinthe.
78. Lost glasses/contacts: I only own sunglasses and loose them constantly.
80. Broken someone’s heart: I better.
81. Had your own heart broken: Yes.
82. Been arrested: See question 58.
83. Turned someone down: Most certainly.
84. Cried when someone died: Yes, but I tear up easily in other situations too. Sad songs, movies, books. It would be weird if I didn’t cry when actual friends and family pass but bawled my eyes out when I read a tragic book.
85. Fallen for a friend? Yes, we’re actually living together now.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself: It’s up for discussion…
87. Miracles: Nope.
88. Love at first sight: Been there, done that.
89. Heaven: No, but I think that faith can be comforting and feel a bit envious to those who believe.
90. Santa Claus: Of course.
91. Aliens: I want to believe.
92. Angels: I believe in Castiel.
93. Are you faithful? We have our rules and yes, I follow them.
94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: Nah, not really.
95. Did you sing today? Yes
96. Ever hurt someone? Yeah I have. But mostly it’s been unintentional, not every time though. If you hurt me, I hurt you (if you’re worth the energy).
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go back? I’d love to go back before the digital age and get to experience the entire 1900’s until 1990 and I’d also want to see the world before the enlightenment.
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be? Probably the last day we were out hiking in the woods.
99. How do you feel this very second? Tired and not up for today.
100. Posting this as 100 truths? Stupidest end question ever. I’m actually changing it to:
100 (re-vamped). Do you always wear black? Yes, I do.
This page will probably get edited when I feel like I know what to say but until then, here’s my favorite moment from Supernatural.