I’m a car crash of metal and goth, with punk blood and industrial guts spewing over the steering wheel. I have a life-long fascination with horror and the occult, I love all kinds of animals and I’m extremely outdoorsy.
Get to know me, steal the questions (cuz I did) or just go back Home.
WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last beverage: Coffee. My favorite drug.
2. Last phone call: Mom. She picked us up in the middle of the forest after a hike.
3. last text message: My partner in crime because he has a dumb phone.
4. last song you listened to:
Hope vol. 2 by Apocalyptica O.s.t. by Akira Yamaoka ft. Mary Elizabeth McGlynn (Silent Hill Origins Soundtrack)
5. last time you cried: A couple weeks back, after a panic attack. Yeah, they’re really fun.
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice: Yes, I’m a slow learner.
7. Been cheated on: I have my suspicions…
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: Nah, more kissing to the people. Or wait, I have kissed a person with truly bad breath, that was not a good first kissing impression.
9. Lost someone special: A few people have come and gone.
10. Been depressed: Yep.
11. Been drunk and threw up: I’ve made some less smart decisions, but it sure have been fun.
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
14. Purple (all the colors of a bruise, ya know)
THIS YEAR (2017), HAVE YOU:
15. Made a new friend: Nah. I’m picky and antisocial.
16. Fallen out of love: No, the bats still flutter in my rib cage.
17. Laughed until you cried : Kind of often, last week maybe?
18. Met someone who changed you: No. It takes a lot to change my mindset.
19. Found out who your true friends were: I don’t believe in putting my friend’s up to tests like that. Of course things can happen and relationships change but as long as you don’t intentionally hurt me I’ll stick around like an annoying cold.
20. Found out someone was talking about you: No, but then again I have very few people I count as friends.
21. Done anything you regretted: No, but I’m not a big believer of regret (even though I often think what if…)
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: At least 90%. I’m not using Facebook too much though.
23. How many kids do you want to have: None and never wanted any. Kids are not for me.
24. Do you have any pets: Yes, a snake, two cats and a guinea pig. All of them are rescues/been given to me.
25. Do you want to change your name: I actually have changed my name, 10 years ago.
26. What did you do for your last birthday: Went on a photo adventure with my partner in crime.
27. What time did you wake up today: Around 5 AM in a tent at a campsite.
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: Hiking through the woods.
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: A good night’s sleep. I’m seriously exhausted.
30. Last time you saw one of your parents: Today, when we got picked up from hiking.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life? I wish I could afford to buy a house on the countryside. Sick and tired of living in an apartment in town.
32. What are you listening to right now?: My computer fans. They’re purple.
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: Actually, yes. But it’s not a very common name in Sweden so the question feels valid, haha.
34. What’s getting on your nerves right now: Hunger. But I’m too lazy to get up and realize I have to do the dishes before eating something.
35. Most visited webpage: Probably Tumblr.com
36. Whats your real name: Septicemia. Didn’t I tell you I changed it already? (No, it’s not)
37. Nicknames: A lot of variations of the name of a certain mammal.
38. Relationship Status: Living together with the most amazing person on the planet.
39. Zodiac sign: Sagittarius and/or Dragon.
40. Male or female?: Female.
41. Elementary: Small-town Swedish school.
42. Middle School: Same tiny school.
43. High school/College: 3 horrible years at the local high school.
44. Hair color: My hair is currently black and I’m sticking to that.
45. Long or short: Hair? It’s long. Trying to get it reaally long before I do something drastic and shave it off.
46. Height: Almost 180 cm.
47. Do you have a crush on someone? Mhm.
48: What do you like about yourself? My sense of humor, taste in music and movies and very entertaining sarcasm.
49. Piercings: Yes, I have them.
50. Tattoos: A few. But feel an extreme need for more.
51. Righty or lefty: Politically? Nah, that’s boring. I’m somewhat ambidextrous.
52. First injury: I almost suffocated on hard candy as a baby.
53. First best friend: I believe that has to be a boy named Hugo.
54. First Kiss: Ages ago, back in middle school.
55. First sport you joined: Riding school. I had my first real lesson when I was 4 I think.
56. First vacation: Probably Mallorca. I was 2,5 and can only remember a lot of cats.
57. First Alcoholic beverage : I’m guessing beer but it was such a long time ago. It could’ve been Xide (yuck!) and not beer, when I think about it.
58. First time getting arrested: Even if I had, I wouldn’t admit it online. But of course I wouldn’t get arrested, such an amateur move.
59. Eating: Nothing, but is hungry as fuck.
60. Drinking: Nothing. Out of coffee.
61. I’m about to: Raid the fridge.
62. Listening to: Still my purple computer fans.
YOUR FUTURE :
63. Dreams?: Living in my own awesome house, having a bunch of dogs and horses. Going out on adventures all the time.
64. Want kids?: See question 23.
65. Get Married?: Some days yes and others no. I’m very ambivalent when it comes to marriage.
66. Career?: I’m more the kind of person who wants a lot of time, not a lot of money.
WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes: To look at? Eyes. But a good set of lips are important, especially if you want to kiss them more than once.
68. Hugs or kisses: I’m a greedy monster and want both.
69. Shorter or taller: Who cares?
70. Older or Younger: I don’t care.
71. Romantic or spontaneous: Spontaneous.
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: Arms.
73. Sensitive or loud: Sensitive. I get tired from loud people.
74. Hook-up or relationship: Depends but I prefer my current relantionship to any hook-up.
75. Troublemaker or hesitant: Those aren’t opposites.
76. Looks or Personality: Personality if I have to spend more than 15 minutes with someone.
HAVE YOU EVER :
77. Drank hard liquor: Yes.
78. Lost glasses/contacts: I only own sunglasses and loose them constantly.
80. Broken someone’s heart: I better.
81. Had your own heart broken: Yes.
82. Been arrested: See question 58.
83. Turned someone down: Most certainly.
84. Cried when someone died: Yes, but I tear up easily in other situations too. Sad songs, movies, books. It would be weird if I didn’t cry when actual friends and family pass but bawled my eyes out when I read a tragic book.
85. Fallen for a friend?: Yes.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself: It’s up for discussion…
87. Miracles: Nope.
88. Love at first sight: Been there, done that.
89. Heaven: No.
90. Santa Claus: Of course.
91. Aliens: I want to believe.
92. Angels: I believe in Castiel.
93. Are you faithful?: We have our rules and yes, I follow them.
94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: Nah, not really.
95. Did you sing today?: Yes
96. Ever hurt someone?: Yeah I have. But mostly it’s been unintentional, not every time though. If you hurt me, I hurt you (if you’re worth the energy).
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go back? I’d love to go back before the digital age (50’s/60’s is enough) and I’d also want to experience the world before the enlightenment.
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be? Last June when we hiked the trail Backaleden.
99. How do you feel this very second?: Hungry. Still starving.
100. Posting this as 100 truths?: Stupidest end question ever. I’m actually changing it to:
100 (re-vamped). Do you always wear black? Yes, I do.
This page will probably get edited when I feel like I know what to say but until then, here’s my favorite moment from Supernatural.