If you can’t tell, I’m a big fan of ponchos and when it gets cold, it’s basically what I live in. This one was a bargain at 20 SEK/2 EUR and it’s very warm with a big, knitted collar. Still trying to figure out the new camera, everything is still extremely weird.
Necklace: Branch Pentagram Necklace by Restyle
Belt: Stole it from partner in crime
Jeans: Dr. Denim Snap
Boots: Ten Points Pandora
How about some random questions? It feels like a fun thing to start the week with, these are from all over Google.
- Tell me the 3 best things about you.
My sense of humor, taste in music and I’m loyal to my friends.
- On a scale of 1-10, how strict are/were your parents?
My dad’s in the navy. You do the math.
- Which would you pick: being world-class attractive, a genius or famous for doing something great?
I prefer brains, like any other regular undead girl.
- What was your favorite toy growing up?
Probably our video games.
- Which historical figure would you like to be?
Probably a depressive artist or author.
- If you could live in any TV home, what would it be?
The Murder House in American Horror Story or the home of Norma and Norman Bates.
- Would you rather live for a week in the past or the future?
If I could choose anywhere in time? Past.
- If you could eat only 3 foods for the rest of your life, what would they be?
Such torture and impossible… But at this very moment; sushi, okonomiyaki and lasagna.
- What’s a great book you’ve read recently?
Pappersväggar (paper walls) by John Ajvide Lindqvist. A collection of short horror stories and they are all incredibly well written.
- Do you feel like a leader or a follower?
I can be both. Partner in crime describes me as bossy…
- If you could ask your pet 3 questions, what would they be?
1. Why do you always want attention around 4 AM?
2. Do you think humans are dumb?
3. What’s so fun with paper boxes?
- Do you ever talk to yourself? When and what do you say?
I talk to myself, animals and inanimate objects ALL THE TIME. I’m just thinking out loud for the most part. Partner in crime finds it strange, idgaf.
- When you’re having a bad day, what do you do to make yourself feel better?
I have a drink, listen to music or watch a show I like.
- What’s your favorite smell in the whole world?
Depends on my mood but Partner in crime probably tops the list. I love to dig my nose into his neck/chest/shoulder.
- What do you think is the greatest invention of all time?
Roller coasters. When in doubt, choose roller-coasters.
- Using one word, how would you describe your family?
Voluminous. (Or complicated.)
- What’s your favorite time of day?
- What’s your favorite season?
Winter. Snow. Snow is my favorite season.
- What is the sound you love the most?
Probably the sound of snow falling. The sound of rain is cozy too but it’s not quite as good.
- Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
All the time but I keep distracting myself with new thoughts and almost never finish.
- Cake or pie?
Pie. Who the fuck cares about cake when there is pie?
- Who is the kindest person you know?
Partner in crime. He is the kindest human I’ve ever met.
- What’s the best part about having siblings?
All the weird inside jokes we share. They are pretty great people too.
- What is the scariest movie you’ve ever seen?
I hate, hate, hate ventriloquist dolls and therefore I claim that Dead Silence is scary as hell. It’s probably the only movie that sends real shivers down my spine even though I have seen it many times.
- What fictional character do you wish you could meet?
Jessica Jones, she seems like the ultimate best friend.
- What’s the first thing you do when you get home from a trip?
Unpack, get into bed and pass out, usually.
- Would you rather spend five days exploring Disney or New York City?
NYC, easy. Have the entire world contracted a Disney virus?
- What personal trait has gotten you in the most trouble?
Impulsiveness. Maybe I’ll learn to chill one day, maybe not.
- What do you like to do on a rainy day?
Watch horror films, take a long walk in the rain and drink tea.
- If someone made a movie of your life would it be a drama, a comedy, a romantic-comedy, action film, or science fiction?
It would be a horror comedy and it would be so bad that it gets good.
- What is your favorite day of the week?
Any day that’s free and without plans.
- Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it?
Yeah, pretty certain of that.
- Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now?
No, it seems unlikely.
- When’s the last time you were aggravated and happy at the same time?
Probably yesterday. My mood is all over the place most days.
- Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today?
Yes, a few even.
- How often do you listen to music?
Daily. It feels weird when I’ve gone an entire day without listening to anything at all.
- Do you wear jeans or sweats more?
I wear my sweats more often than jeans but never out in public. I like skirts.
- Are you a social or an antisocial person?
“Hell is other people.”
- Are you going out of town soon?
I am going away for a day later in November. That’s about it.
- When was the last time you cried?
Like three weeks ago.
- If you could change your eye color, would you?
Yes, green eyes would be awesome.
- Is there a guy who you would do absolutely everything for?
- Name something you dislike about the day you’re having.
That I’ve been extremely tired the entire day but probably won’t get enough sleep tonight even though I want to.
- Does anyone regularly (other than family) tell you they love you?
No. And I count Partner in crime as family.
- Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have?
Story of my life. But it’s all good now.
- Do you get a lot of colds?
This fall has been awful, got two really bad ones in less than 2 months and is still not well from the last one.
- Do you like watching scary movies?
It’s my favorite type of movies.
- Do you want your tongue pierced?
Yes! But never seem to get around to actually do it.
- If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be?
It’s a thought experiment that weird me out because it would probably mean that a lot would change in the way I am and live now. I am a bit curious to what would happen if 2006 never happened. Or maybe 2009.
- Did you have a dream last night?
I dream every night and yes, I did. There was mountains and rain and people but that’s about it.
- Has anyone told you they don’t want to ever lose you?
- Do you replay things that have happened in your head?
All the fucking time.
- Is your life anything like it was two years ago?
In a lot of ways, yes. It’s been a few years without big, life-changing events. I think I lie that.
- Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
I almost never expect to like people.
- Are you good at hiding your feelings?
Yes. You have to be pretty fucking special if I trust you with my feelings.
- Has anyone of your friends ever seen you cry?
Yes but it was long ago, like decades ago.
- How’s your heart?
Bruised, broken and glued back together, pretty much just like everyone else.
- Is there something that happened in your past that you hate talking about?
So many things. Luckily, I no one can force me to.
- How do you look right now?
Sleep-deprived and probably with some makeup where it’s not supposed to be.
- Do you have someone you can be your complete self around?
Yes, but they are very, very few. Like one or two people.
- Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
Yes, I do.
- Did you wake up cranky?
I always wake up cranky.
- Are you a jealous person?
No, I never get jealous.
- Are relationships ever worth it?
Well…. I’d be stupid to stay in this one if I thought they weren’t.
- Name something you have to do tomorrow?
Work. Do laundry.
- Are you over your past?
Are you ever? I feel like it depends a lot on how things are going in general. Things resurface and then they fade away, both good and bad.