I’m tired and haven’t really got a good topic to write about (but feel very happy to be striking at my own keyboard after yet another day behind the utterly boring computer at work) so I thought I’d share some things that I’m obsessing over right now in a top 5 of the day. This might be a recurring theme, just a tiny little warning for all you list-hating weirdo’s. Seriously, who doesn’t love lists!?
- The Vanishing of Ethan Carter. I am just wandering around in the incredibly beautiful realm that is the world of Red Creek Valley and love every second of it. It’s on sale on Steam until the 5:th, seriously try it if you like atmospheric games, it’s incredible.
- The perfume Death and Decay by Lush. I have neither smelled it nor tried it on but want it so bad. At least I want to try it, but have no Lush store like anywhere nearby. But it sounds amazing, both its name and ingredients.
- Absinthe. I know it’s such a goth cliche but I love it and it’s been so long since we had it at home. Me and my partner in crime have our 3 year anniversary coming up soon and are thinking about going full on snobbish and cliche with new glassware, spoons and of course, the deliciousness of Swedish wormwood.
- Orphan Black. The last season is streaming and it’s just amazing. Tatiana Maslany is awesome and the characters are truly interesting, the entire sisterhood.
- Through My Eyes by In Flames. I have had this song on repeat for days now. It’s from In Flames’ newest album but sounds so much more like the songs on Reroute to remain, I get all warm and mushy inside. Melodic death in the best way it exists. I’m crushing hard on Fridén’s vocals. As always.